Residential Pest Control Perth
Domestic Homes & Apartments
Pests can cause costly damage to your house as they feed on your stored belongings and create tunnels through your walls.
It is essential to regularly apply pest control to your home, as this will keep the pests away for a longer time.
At Pro Pest Control Perth, we use the latest tools and technology to ensure a pest-free home.
A competitive quote awaits you. Phone us now on 08 7744 5555
Experience, Insurance, and Licensing
Pro Pest Control Perth has years of experience in exterminating various types of pests, including spiders, termites, rodents, silverfish, cockroaches, and many more. We are licensed under the Western Australia Health (Pesticide) Regulations 2011, by the Western Australia Health Department.
We are fully insured, and our pest control technicians are covered by public liability insurance. This allows us to offer 100% satisfaction with our pest control services.
Here is what you can expect when you hire our pest control professionals:
- Initial inspection – A technician will do a thorough inspection of your home, inside and out, to find pest entry points, infestations, and conditions attracting pests.
- customized treatment plan – Based on the inspection, we will develop a plan to target the specific pests in and around your home using IPM techniques:
- Targeted chemical applications – We use low-impact pesticides approved for indoor and outdoor residential use, such as Demand CS, Suspend SC, and Temprid FX, applied cracks, crevices, baseboards, and other pest hiding spots.
- Traps and monitors – Traps that use pheromones, food attractants, or adhesion are strategically placed to capture and monitor pests.
- Exclusion and sanitation – We seal up pest entry points, remove clutter and food sources, and recommend maintenance to deny pests access and sustenance.
- Follow-up inspection – A technician will return after treatment to inspect, monitor traps, and apply additional pesticide if needed.
Hiring Pro Pest Control to handle your residential pest problem provides many benefits:
- Eliminates pests from your home using proven IPM techniques
- Prevents pests from returning by blocking access, removing food and water sources, etc.
- Protects your home and family from biting, stinging, and disease-carrying pests
- Allows you to use your home without disturbance from pests
- Gives you peace of mind knowing your home is pest-free
- Licensed and insured technicians provide safe and effective treatment
- Environmentally responsible pesticide use
Pest control chemicals are designed to work safely when applied correctly, but some risk is involved. Our pest technicians minimize exposure during and after treatment. Please let us know if you have any concerns.
Common Type of Pests in Perth Households
Western Australia has a variety of pests that may invade people’s households. These are the unwanted pests that are commonly found in Perth:
- Bed bugs
- Bees and wasps
While there are numerous species of pests of all sizes in Perth, these are the most common causes for pest control requests.
Signs You Need Residential Pest Control
Watch for these common signs that you may have a pest problem in your home:
- Visible pests like ants, cockroaches, mice, or spiders
- Small bites on the skin
- Unexplained rashes or welts
- Strange odors
- Cast skins or exoskeletons
- Holes in fabric, walls, floors, etc.
- Chewed books or paper
- Pest droppings
- Buzzing, scratching, or scuttling noises, especially at night
- Wasp mud nests forming on the eaves
- Food containers or packaging with tiny holes
Don’t ignore these signs. Call Pro Pest Control today for an inspection and to nip the problem in the bud.
Facts About Pests
To protect your property from pests, you need to know the facts. Here are some interesting ones:
- 1 out of 4 homes in Australia has white ants (termites). This means there is a 25% risk for you to have them as well.
- There are 27 species of deadly spiders in the world, and more than 10 of them are found in Australia.
- The Huntsman spider is one of the largest spiders in Australia but among the least dangerous. It prefers to run rather than bite.
- A termite queen may lay one egg every three seconds, which leads to around 40,000 eggs every day.
- If the termite queen dies, no more “soldiers” will be born, which means the colony will also die.
Our team uses several methods to prevent pest infestations, including but not limited to:
- Natural Pest Control – Natural pesticides may deter pests from invading your household. Keeping the area clean and adding mulch can also prevent pest activity.
- Organic Pest Control – Organic methods such as pheromone traps, insecticidal soaps, oil sprays, and sticky traps may prevent an infestation by trapping or killing the pest.
- Biological Pest Control – By installing the natural predators of the pest, you may be able to reduce pest activity. For instance, by attracting owls or birds of prey, you may keep rodents away.
Why Choose Us
- Reasonably Priced
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Quality Service
- Certified and Licensed Pest Management Technicians
- Compliance with Australian Standards’ Health and Safety
- The Latest Methods, Technology and Products
- Annual Treatments
- Internal & External Move Out Sprays
- Rodent Control
- Termite Inspections and Barriers
- Termite treatment
- 24/7 Emergency Pest Treatment
- Perth CBD and Inner Suburbs
- Perth North and South
- East and West Suburbs
What methods do you use for pest control?
We use an integrated pest management approach including targeted chemical applications, trapping, exclusion techniques, sanitation, and maintenance.
How soon can you come treat my home?
We can often schedule an initial inspection within 24 hours. Treatment typically begins shortly after.
What types of pests do you treat?
We treat all common residential pests including roaches, ants, spiders, rodents, termites, and more.
Will the pesticides you use be safe for my family and pets?
Yes, we use products approved for residential use and apply them carefully to minimize exposure.
How long does treatment take?
The initial treatment visit takes 1-3 hours depending on the size of your home. Follow-up visits are much shorter.
After finding ants trailing into my kitchen for the third time, I called Pro Pest Control in frustration. Their technician arrived promptly and was so thorough. I haven’t seen an ant since. Pro Pest Control really knows their stuff! -Sarah L., Subiaco
They got rid of my spider infestation quickly and completely. Their technician explained step-by-step what he was doing to treat the inside and outside of my home. He answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. I can finally relax in my own home again, spider-free! -Mark T., Kingsley
The Pro team was professional, friendly, and so knowledgeable when I found termites in my home. They treated the whole house and surrounding yard, eliminating all the termites. Their tips helped me pest-proof my home going forward. I highly recommend them for any pest problem! -Amanda C., Dianella
The sooner you address a pest infestation, the safer your house will be.
At Pro Pest Control Perth, our expert technicians are trained to solve or prevent any pest problem in the shortest time possible.
So, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.
Call us today on 08 7744 5555