Professional Pest Inspection
Detailed Pest Inspections For Homes & Commercial Properties
Do you ever feel anxious when you see signs of pests in your home or business? Cockroaches scurrying across the floor, ants marching in lines, or mice squeaking in the walls can make your skin crawl. Even worse, pests carry diseases and can cause termite damage to your property.
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Contact 08 7744 5555 today for a professional pest inspection or timber pest inspection.
With over 10 years of building inspection experience, Pro Pest Control Perth is the name you can trust for effective pest control services. Our licensed and insured building inspectors use proven methods to identify, eliminate and prevent pest infestations.
We offer a comprehensive report and 100% satisfaction guarantee on our work.
When you request pest control services from us, here is the step-by-step process you can expect:
- Initial consultation: We ask questions to understand your unique situation and pest problems.
- Comprehensive inspection: Our pest inspector does a thorough timber pest inspection inside and outside your home or business, using the latest tools and technology to detect pests and termite damage.
- Identification and risk analysis: We identify what type of pests are present and evaluate the risks they pose.
- Customized treatment plan: Based on our findings, we recommend the best combination of pest elimination methods for your situation. This may include chemical treatments, traps, exclusion techniques and more.
- Follow-up inspection: We return after treatment to ensure pests have been eliminated and prevent future infestations.
Getting rid of pests provides immense benefits:
- Removes health risks
- Proper treatment maintains your investment
- Peace of mind
- Prevents pests from multiplying, avoiding major infestations
While chemicals carry some inherent risks, our expert technicians use products safely and effectively. With Pro Pest Control Perth, you receive effective pest elimination with minimal risk.
Signs You Need Inspection Services
Here are some common signs it’s time to call for a professional inspection:
- Visible pests
- Odd odors that may indicate a pest nest or dead pests
- Rodent droppings around your property.
- Noticing holes in walls, floors or wood that could indicate termite damage.
- Buzzing or scratching
Don’t ignore these signs! Call Pro Pest Control Perth right away if you notice any of these symptoms of a possible infestation.
Areas We Inspect
Our pest inspection service is extremely thorough. We check inside and outside your property including:
- Internal and external walls
- Roofs, basements
- Cupboards and furniture
- Garden timbers
- Garden foliage
- All rooms, closets
- Attic spaces
- Garage and storage areas
- Kitchen and bathrooms
- Cracks and crevices
- Around pipes and windows
- Yard, roof, exterior
- Drainage areas and moist spots
- And more!
Advanced Tools and Methods
We utilize cutting-edge tools and proven pest control methods:
- Digital thermal imaging
- Specialized scopes
- Traps and monitors
- Canine inspection
- Targeted chemical treatments
- Exclusion and sanitation
Services We Provide
provides a full range of pest control and extermination services including:
- Rodent control
- Bed bug elimination
- Termite damage repair
- Bee and wasp nest removal
- Mosquito treatments
- Commercial pest control services
- And more!
Detailed Report Will Include:
- Severity of damage to internal, external and subterranean structures
- Signs of infestation from subterranean termites and wood borers
- Presence of excessive moisture and other conditions that foster pest attack
- Recommendations for action
Why Choose Us?
- Qualified Inspectors
- Fully Licensed and Trained
- Same Day Reporting & Fast Turn Around
- 10 Years Experience
- Great Customer Service
- Free Quotations
- Competitive Prices
- Victoria Park
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I get a pest inspection?
We recommend scheduling an annual pest inspection to detect issues early before they become infestations. Homebuyers should also get a pre-purchase timber pest inspection.
What are signs I have termites?
Warning signs of termites include hollowed wood, mud tubes on foundations, crumbling drywall or droppings. Contact us immediately for termite inspection and elimination.
What chemicals do you use?
Our pest control treatments are effective yet environmentally-friendly. We use the latest products that are low toxicity for humans and pets.
Do I need to prepare for the pest inspection?
No preparation is needed, just make sure all areas are accessible. Our pest inspectors are thorough and experienced.
“The pest inspector was so thorough checking every nook and cranny. He identified a termite problem and took care of it quickly.” – Michelle, Ballajura
“Pro Pest Control eliminated our cockroach infestation with one treatment! Highly recommend their services.” – Ryan, Morley
“Fast, effective and professional pest control services. So happy to be rid of the ants in my kitchen.” – Olivia, Dalkeith
Get a Pest Inspection Today!
So stop spending sleepless nights sharing your home with unwanted pests.
Connect with us today and wave goodbye to those bothersome creatures forever.
Call 08 7744 5555 for a pre purchase pest inspection or Pre-Purchase Building Inspection.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Take action now for a pest-free life tomorrow.